Let me bring your attention to some things that could be robbing you of your results:
- The candy jar on the receptionist desk at your work or places you frequent.
- Your morning coffee. Are you using creamers, sugars or grabbing a flavored latte?
- Do you mindlessly munch on nuts at your desk or while you commute?
- Grabbing a few bites off your kids or spouses plate.
- Night caps
- Wine with dinner
- Do you nibble while you cook?
- Did you get a 2nd serving of those Brussel sprouts and bacon even though you were no longer hungry because they tasted so good?
Get the idea?
Those extra nibbles and munchies = Mindless eating.
And as you can see, I’m not just talking about food that people like to label “bad”.
Sometimes we mindlessly eat perfectly clean foods for reasons other than what we need to satisfy our bodies.
Here’s a challenge for you: [Read more…] about The 1,000 Extra Hidden Calories A Day Ruining Your Results